I absolutely love Fall!!! I look forward to it each year, I thought I’d do this I Love Fall Tag that I found on sincerelyshania‘s blog, so go check her’s out as well!! The other reasons I decided to do this tag is one, because it’s fun and two, because I actually did not get a chance to plan out my posts this week because my cousin had her Quinceanera. So let’s get right into the tag. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite fall month? My favorite month of fall has to be November because sweater weather is in full sing and I just love Thanksgiving!!
2. What did you dress up as for Halloween last year? I actually don’t dress up for Halloween, it’s been about 5 years since I last did. Maybe next year!
3. What is your favorite fall food? My favorite fall food is turkey with stuffing!! I look forward to Thanksgiving each year because it is the only time I get to eat it!
4. Do you have any fall traditions? Not really, at least not that I can think of. During the fall I really like to get out more to parks and just walk around because the weather is so nice.
5. What music do you like to listen to during the fall? I really get more into the singer/songwriter and indie-rock music. My current favorite is Grizzly Bear.
6. What is your favorite fall outfit? I love wearing Ugg boots, leggings, a comfy sweater, and a big scarf!!
7. Favorite scary movie? I watch so many scary movies that I really don’t have any favorites. A small fact about me is that even though I love to watch scary movies, I don’t really like older scary movies like Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, and so on, they just don’t scare me.
8. S’mores or Pumpkin Pie? Neither!! I don’t really like marshmallows unless they are in hot chocolate and I also don’t like pumpkin pie.
9. Hot Chocolate or Warm Apple Cider? Hot Chocolate, hands down!!!
10. Do you like Pumpkin Spice Lattes? I love PSLs!!!! They are super yummy and are definitely fall in a cup!!
11. What is the best thing about your town in the fall? Not much, but I just love how it gets dark sooner, the air is crisp and all the leaves are on the ground.
12. Tea or Coffee? Both!! I love them both iced than warm, but I do drink more hot coffee than hot tea.
13. Gloves or Mittens? Neither!! I don’t like the way they feel on my hands, they kind of tickle! I’ll really only wear them whenever I absolutely have to, like when it snows, which is not to often where I live.
14. What is your favorite Halloween Candy? I really like candy corn, it taste super yummy!! I also like when chocolate or pretzels are in Halloween themed shapes.
15. Do you enjoy the other seasons? My second favorite season is winter!! I prefer the weather to be chilly rather than hot because I absolutely hate sweating the minute I step outside.
Well that is the I Love Fall Tag!! I hope you enjoyed reading it!! Let me know if you decided to answer these questions as well!
You can also find me here: