Sometimes I find myself wanting to review a lot of products but I also don’t want to make my blog an all review blog. There are also some products that I don’t find good enough to have it’s own post. Because of this I decided to start a series called “Yay or Nay.” In this series I will review a bunch of products that I other wise would not have time to review. I will keep the reviews short so since some of them will feature many products.
Todays Yay or Nay is all about Birchbox samples. There are many times in my Unboxing posts that I say I will review a certain product but I never get to it so in this post you will see my thoughts over some of those Birchbox samples. There are 10 of them today, so let’s go right in!
- LOC by Tati in Wildest Dreams: This lip crayon is a beautiful shade of red. It goes on the lips super smooth! While I don’t wear it much right now since it is hot; it definitely is a fall/winter staple!
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray: I really like this setting spray because it not only helps my makeup stay on longer but it also acts as a sun block as it is SPF 30.
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment: If you have read some of my other post, you will know that I absolutely love this product!! It makes my hair look super amazing!! I actually just ordered the full size version of this product and I can’t wait until it arrives.
- Marcelle Curling & Lengthening Mascara: This mascara was featured in my July favorites! It has become my second favorite mascara because it makes my eyelashes look super long!
- Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Duo: I’ll be honest, I didn’t really start using this duo until a few weeks ago even though I have had it for a few months. I kind of forgot I had it until I was doing my eyeshadow one day and was looking a differed shade to put on my crease. I remember this duo and I have been using it ever since and a transition shade. It is also nude but just brown enough that it has become my go-to transition shade!
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect: I was really excited to try this product because I love to try products that help detangle hair. I could not stand the smell of this spray, it almost smelled like pepper and that is not a smell that I want to have in my hair!
- NAOBAY Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing: I had high hopes for this moisturizer, maybe because of the word “oxygenating.” I gave this moisturizer a few tries but decided it was a Nay because my hands would still feel dry after applying.
- Rene Furterner Karinga Hydrating Styling Cream: When I first used this cream I thought it was going to be a Yay but after using it a few times, it left my hair kind of greasy and I just couldn’t not stand the smell of the product!
- The Beauty Crop Highlighting Cream: I don’t like this product because it is a more glittery than shimmery and, in my opinion, it just doesn’t work great as a highlighter.
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Acne-Clear Invisible Dots: I tried this out for a bit to give it a chance but I just didn’t like them. They are clear dots that stick to your face so you can put on a zit and it is supposed to help clear it. The main reason I don’t like it is because I really couldn’t stand have something sticker like on my face and waiting for the zit to clear. I didn’t try the dots long enough to see if it would actually clear it up so I cannot speak to that aspect of the product.
Well those are my 10 Birchbox products! Do you like the idea of this series?
If you have tried any of these products, let me know your opinion of them in the comments down below!
You can also find me here: