One of my favorite things is to read and post tags, they are so much fun and they help you get to know the person that wrote it a bit more! I came across a Beauty Blogger Tag by Sophia Patel, you can check out her blog by clicking on her name.
I hope you enjoy reading this Beauty Blogger Tag, enjoy!!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I’m horrible at washing my face everyday, I do however always using a makeup remover wipe if I wear makeup that day.
2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
My skin is pretty normal but I do get slightly oily on my t-zone, so I would say that I have combination skin.
3. What is your current facial wash?
I currently use the Jafra Balancing Cleanser
4. Do you exfoliate?
Not really, it’s something I should do more often but, like I said, I’m horrible when it comes to washing my face.
5. What brand do you use?
Out of the ones I have tried, I really like the Dr. Brandt ones.
6. What moisturizer do you use?
I use the Jafra Balancing Moisturizer for my face
7. Do you have freckles?
Yes, a small amount.
8. Do you use eye cream?
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Luckily I have never had acne prone skin, I only get a pimple when I am really stressed so my skin tends to be very clear.
10. Did you ever use Pro-activ?
11. What foundation do you use?
I use the MAC Studio Fluid Fix Foundation and it’s my favorite!!
12. How about concealer?
I use the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
13. Do you know your undertone color?
I think pink, I am not really sure
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have never used them but I think they look pretty if they are not too over the top. I’m actually kind of scared to try them out!
15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I usually use up a tube in that time so it works out perfectly.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
My favorite brand is Too Faced but I also use mascaras from Maybelline.
17. Sephora or MAC?
Sephora because they have way more options, my favorite store, however, is Ulta because they have high end as well as drug store makeup.
18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
19. What makeup told of you use in makeup application?
I would say I use the standard tools, for foundation I use my real techniques brush and my e.l.f. beauty blender. The rest of my brushes are from e.l.f., they are cheap but very nice!!
20. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
21. For the face?
For the face, I love to use the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I like to use both, pencil for when I need to do my makeup fast, and liquid when I feel like doing my makeup more done up.
23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I am actually really good at doing eyeliner but I have poked my self like twice before, it was not fun!
24. Do you use mineral makeup?
25. How about lipgloss?
I don’t really use lipgloss but I just bought a NYX Butter Gloss and I really like it because it’s not sticky at all.
26. What is your favorite blush?
The blush that I use right now is the ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini, it’s the perfect color for my skin tone because it’s not too pink.
27. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
I don’t really buy things from eBay so I would probably never buy makeup from there, I don’t really trust it.
28. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! When I first started wearing makeup, it was all drugstore. Now it’s mostly high end but I love it when I find a drugstore item that is amazing!!
29. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I have considered it but I don’t want to commit to taking actual classes but one classes would be fun.
30. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I’m pretty good at doing my makeup, the thing I am most clumsy at is when I do the wing part of my liner, also sometimes when I do my mascara.
31. Name a makeup crime that you hate.
I really hate seeing the fading eyebrow look, it makes me cringe when I see it.
32. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
I go for neutral tones but I want to experiment more with colorful tones.
33. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
This one is really hard for me to answer because I would never just wear one thing of makeup. If I really had to chose though, it would probably be mascara.
34. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I do it all the time. I am more confident in my own skin now so it’s liberating to me to be able to leave the house without having to put makeup on.
35. What do you think of makeup?
I absolutely love makeup!! For me applying makeup is super relaxing and it lets me express my creative side. My sister is the artist of the family but with makeup, I am the artist so I am happy that I have that artistic side of me. In the end, makeup is something that people should have fun with and you should not care if people think you are prettier with or without makeup because makeup should be done for you and not anybody else.
I hope y’all had fun reading this tag and if you decide to answer it, let me know so I can read your responses!