Throughout the past year I have really gotten more into lipsticks. In the past I would feel uncomfortable wearing lipsticks because I thought they looked bad on me. I then started buying them and getting more used to them and my lipstick collection quickly grew.
Even thought I have many lipsticks, there are some that are my go to when I am not sure what to wear. Keep reading to see which five lipsticks are my favorite. Enjoy!
1. Rhubarb by Bite Beauty: Since receiving this lip crayon in my Play! by Sephora box, I have been reaching for it nonstop. It’s a dark rose color and I think it looks great on me and it adds more oomph to my makeup look.
2. Beige Chiffon by Jafra: This is a nude color that actually looks way darker on the pictures. While it is a nude color, it doesn’t wash out my lips. The great smell this lipstick has is a big plus!
3. Rose Nouveau by Jafra: This lipstick is from the same line as the Beige Chiffon so it also has that great smell. This is a pink color, I like to use it when I want a bright pop of color without being over the top.
4. Dark Side by MAC: This is my first MAC lipstick and I absolutely love it! I listed it fourth only because I would reach for it on certain occasions given that it is a dark burgundy color. This lipstick is long lasting and I feel super confident when I wear this shade!
5. Wildest Dreams by LOC: Red lipstick is something I am still trying to get used to. I really like this lipstick because it is matte, very bright, and it glides on so effortlessly.
Those are my current top five favorite lipsticks.
Which lipstick is your favorite?