Date nights are always so much fun but sometimes it is hard to come up with ideas as to what to actually do. This tends to happen to my boyfriend and I sometimes so I decided to come up with five date night ideas to help y’all out. For those that are single, I totally think y’all could do these activities either by friends. I hope these ideas help y’all out for the next date night. Enjoy!
1. Movie Night: Because it is cold, movie nights are great. You can watch holiday movies at home or go to the theater and watch the most recent release. During the winter I also like to watch movies that I have watched before with my boyfriend because it makes me reminisce of early on in our relationship.
2. Dinner: If you decide to stay in on a cold, winter night making dinner is a great way to connect. Y’all can look up a recipe online and recreate it. I love making dinner with my boyfriend because when we are done making the dinner, it makes me feel accomplished that we pulled off the dinner.
3. Christmas Light Show: I recently went to a Christmas light show around my town and I thought it was such a cute date night idea. In the one in my town you get to drive your car around the light show. You can also park your car and go to the concession stands. If you find something similar around your town, I recommend it as a date night because it is so much fun and so neat to see what people can do with lights.
4. Walk at the Park: I met my boyfriend during the winter at the park so you can see why I included this. It is a great thing to do if it’s not too cold and you get to walk and talk which I think is something that is great to do.
5. Cuddle: Cuddling with a warm blanket or by the fire and either watching a movie or simply talking and catching up is a great idea. While the idea of just sitting and talking may seem like a no brainer I think it is a great date night idea because sometimes we are too caught up in our personal lives that it is great to just talk without something else being a distraction.
These are fives things that you can do on the next date night!