There is a makeup look that seems to be the classic Holiday makeup look which is a golf, shimmery eye with a bright red lipstick. I really love how this makeup looks on everybody so I decided to recreate the look. Keep reading to find out what products I used for this Classic Holiday Makeup Look. Enjoy!
- Benefit’s Puff Off on my under eye area to minimize the bags.
- Then I mixed Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer with my MAC Studio Fluid Fix Foundation. I applied it all over and blended it with a beauty blender.
- I concealed my under eye area and any redness with my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.
- I applied the NYX HD Finishing Powder in Banana on my under eye area to avoid creases.
- For my blush and bronzer I used the e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream and blended it with a beauty blender.
- I then put the same NYX Finishing Powder all over my face to set the makeup and make the blush and bronze seem more natural.
- I then applied my Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter on my T-zone, cupid’s bow and cheek bones.
- I applied my Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my eyelids.
- On my crease I first applied Nectar and Lt. Brown from my LORAC Pro Palette 2. I like to add the Nectar color because it gives more pink to my eye.
- On my lid I applied Half Baked from my Naked 2 palette and on the middle of my lid I applied Rosé from my LORAC Pro Palette 2, again to add more pink tones to my eyes.
- On my brow bone I applied Buff from the LORAC Pro Palette 2 and on my inner tear duct I applied I little bit of the Mary-Lou Manizer.
- On my outer lower lash line I applied Mocha from the LORAC Pro Palette 2 and add a little bit of smokiness.
- I blended the eyeshadow with a fluffy brush.
- For my winged liner I used the Laura Geller Eye Calligraphy Slanted Tip Liquid Liner to create the wing and I used the Classic tip liner from the same collection to do the rest of the liner.
- For mascara I used my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
- To fill in my eyebrows I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown.
- I first applied lip balm to moisturize my lips.
- Since I don’t have a red lipliner, I lined my lips with the LOC Vibrant Matte in Wildest Dreams which, like the name states, is just a bright matte red lip crayon and I really love the color. I also filled in my lips with the crayon.
- To add dimension and a bit of shininess, I applied the Laura Geller lipstick in Chile Red, this is also a bright red but it is not matte.
- If you are not comfortable with red lipstick, a good alternative is Benefit’s Bene Balm in Rose which is just a red tinted balm so it your lips will just be slightly red.
Those are all the steps I took to achieve this look. I really love how this looks and it is perfect for those Holidays parties! I hope you liked this look!