It is Halloween!! I have so many great childhood memories with Halloween and so for today post I wanted to do a Halloween Tag, I made up these questions from inspiration of other tag that I have seen around. Enjoy!!
1. Do you have any Halloween traditions? When I was younger it was just going trick-or-treating but now I always go to my boyfriend’s house and we eat pumpkin shaped pizza and halloween themed cookies. His mom gets these from Papa Murphy’s and they are super cute. We also sit outside and give out the Halloween candy. The picture is small but it is the only one I could find of both the cookies and pizza that didn’t have promotions on it.2. Favorite Halloween Movie? My favorite one is Scary Godmother Halloween Spooktacular and also I was recently reminded of the Mickey’s House of Villains. I tend to go for more little kid movies on Halloween because it reminds me of my childhood and also because I watch scary movies all year round so they aren’t as special. I would also like to add that I have never watched Hocus Pocus, which might be shaking to many, maybe I’ll watch it today.
3. Favorite Halloween Childhood Memory? I have many but my favorite one is when we didn’t buy costumes so my mom just dressed me in all black and got a cape that we already owned. She then put these shine beads on my ponytail and put red lipstick on me. I was a vampire, and I still to this day love that costume!! That’s my little sister dressed as a cute witch!
4. Favorite part about Halloween? The costumes!! I don’t really dress up but I do love to go to Walmart, Target, or those special Halloween stores and look around the costumes because they are super cool!!
5. Do you decorate for Halloween? I still live with my parents and they are too big in halloween, at least enough to decorate. I do plan however to decorate my house when I have a place of my own, although not too scary because I want to be able to sleep at night. Haha
6. Scary movie or Halloween Party? I would rather watch a scary movie that go to a party because I am not a big party person since I don’t like crowds. I also think scary movies are more fun.
7. Zombie or Vampire? VAMPIRE!!! I love vampires and it’s probably because of Twilight and True Blood but I love them!! Plus they are gross looking like zombies and I feel like they can’t be destroyed as easily as zombies.
8. Do you dress up for Halloween? Right now I don’t. The last time I dressed up was when like 4 years ago, I was a clown! Maybe in the future I’ll dress up again.
9. Scary Costume or Cute Costume? Scary costume all the way!! It’s halloween so it might as well be scary right? If I did dress up this is what I would like to be but I also love seeing people in their scary costumes. This year I am loving all the wonderful. scary Halloween makeup tutorials!
10. Have you ever played with an Ouija Board? NO!! I am too much of a scaredy cat to do that. I am also conflicted that it doesn’t work but then what if it does, I don’t want to summon anything bad!! I did however watch the movie that came out last year, I don’t think a lot of people liked to but enjoyed it, I don’t remember if it scared me though.
Well that is it for my Halloween tag. I tag all of y’all and if you decide to do this tag fell free to use the main picture because I made it and I am very proud of it. Also let me know if you answer these questions because I would like to see your responses!
I hope you all have a safe, and wonderful Halloween!!